Friday, April 15, 2011

Let it Closed for the Meantime


When a door of opportunity closes, it doesn't mean it won't open again. At its right time, it will open for opportunities of more than what it has when it was opened the first time. On the other hand, while it is closed, the windows are there, open for you to see and look at far and visualized what it's look like if you would have grabbed right away that supposed opportunity without any preparation.

My Black and White entry for Black and White Weekend

4 comments:

  1. I love the textures of the walls, archway and doors. Everything looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Black and White!

    Welcome to visit my blog and
    my weekend in Black and White!

    Jan Halvard, Norway
    ¡Buenos dias Bolivia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The light and all the testers make for a lovely monochrome picture. Whenever I see a closed door like this, I wonder what stories it has to tell of days gone by. Lovely photography.

    ReplyDelete