Friday, October 1, 2010

Closed Yet So Open


Being simply situated in one place does not mean you are allowing your mind to be narrowed, but perhaps, you are giving an analysis on finding the possible reasons why things didn’t happen according to your own will and ideas. It is again perhaps, you are absorbing what have past experiences taught you, hoping it would further open your mind and be aware of everything that is yet to happen.

Explore Black and White photos here Black and White Weekend

9 comments:

  1. I always ask myself if it is not better to accept and to be in the moment ... to enjoy life as it 'is'. I met a lot of people who make life so complicated and they have so much fear of life at the same moment. Be like that duck, who enjoys the moment and isn't afraid of the future, that's what I say to those who come to me with their problems. By the way it's a girl (the duck) ;)

    Erwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty white duck.....I like the shadow in the water...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful picture, and a perfect reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shot and love the reflection too. Happy weekend!
    Weekend in black and white

    ReplyDelete
  5. You captured this duck and his reflection beautifully. The black and white contrast is so appealing. I love shots like this one.

    Genie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful reflection... Very nice picture.
    Mvh Halina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy your blog very much, you inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the duck's reflection in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice black and white and great thoughts...thanks for the visit... the strong and the flexible

    ReplyDelete